A Northern Indian inspired dish with tender braised chicken, mild curry spice, garlic, coconut cream, and toasted almonds.
There are two easy ways to prepare this entrée:
- Heat the frozen, unopened pouch in a pot of boiling water for about 18 minutes, then cut a corner of the pouch and empty the contents into a bowl.
- Thaw the unopened pouch, empty the thawed contents into a pan, heat, and serve.
- Serving Size: 10 oz (284 g)
- Servings Per Container: 1
- Calories: 400
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 20 g
- Cholesterol: 170 mg
- Sodium: 1380 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 12 g
- Protein: 40 g
- Allergens: Milk, Almonds (tree nuts)