A rich and elegant chowder that is prepared with organic corn, tender pieces of lobster, Yukon Gold potatoes, roasted red peppers and pancetta. Hearty enough to enjoy as a meal.
Chef Ken's Notes
First we chose sweet and tender cold-water lobster that is hand cut. Then the soup base is started with organic corn, onions, garlic, pancetta and Yukon gold potatoes that are slow simmered, with a portion of the corn pureed to create a rich texture and mouth feel.
There are two easy ways to prepare this soup:
- Heat the frozen, unopened pouch in a pot of boiling water for about 18 minutes, then cut a corner of the pouch and empty the contents into a bowl.
- Thaw the unopened pouch, empty the thawed contents into a saucepan, heat, and serve.
- Serving Size: 6 oz. (170g)
- Servings Per Container: 2
- Calories: 300
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat:10g
- Total Carbohydrate:44g
- Allergens:Milk, Crustacean Shellfish (Lobster)