Chef Arnone’s spin on this classic San Francisco “fish stew”. Slow roasted wild caught shrimp, salmon and scallops in a rich seafood broth with couscous, carrots, rutabaga, and garlic that is finished with a hint of Pernod. This generous portion can be shared for a lighter meal
Chef Ken's Notes
This spin on a classic is a labor of love. We individually roast wild caught shrimp, scallops and salmon to ensure that they moist and tender. The rich seafood broth is gently simmered with tomatoes, rutabaga and couscous to develop its delicious flavor & finished with a touch of Pernod.
- Bring a big pot of water to a gentle boil.
- Heat the unopened pouch in the boiling water for about 18 minutes.
- Remove the pouch from the water, cut a corner to empty the contents into a bowl, then garnish to taste.
- Serving Size: 6 oz. (170g)
- Servings Per Container: 2
- Calories: 485
- Calories from Fat: 135
- Total Fat:15g
- Total Carbohydrate:18g
- Allergens:Crustacean Shellfish (Shrimp), Fish (Salmon), Wheat And Milk, Sulfites. The couscous is made in a facility that processes tree nuts and dairy.